Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why I Decided to Purchase a Taser

Because of the latest crimes in my neighborhood, I was determined to safeguard my home and family. Many of my neighbors have purchased guns to protect themselves, their family and their homes. However, I didn't feel comfortable purchasing a deadly weapon for my household.

My spouse started pressuring me to buy a weapon, but having kids in the house, I didn't feel secure with gun. So I decided to so some research on the Internet to determine if there were alternatives such as using a stun gun or taser. After doing some investigation I decided to purchase a taser.

The main reason I decided to purchase a taser was simply because it's not a deadly weapon. Also, I found out that a small caliber hand gun may not stop an attacker if shot. A taser will definitely will stop an attacker dead in his tracks if shot with the taser. I do not like the thought of possible taking someone's life, so I felt more secure with a taser. I prefer to incapacitate an assailant, permitting me to getaway and phone the authorities instead of possibly killing someone.

There are many tasers that can be purchased; however, I liked the Taser X26c and Taser m26c, sold by internet stores such as www.stunster.com.  These types of taser are easy to use and shot probes out 15 feet with 50, 000 volts which will stop any man, irrespective of size and strength. At 50, 000 volts, the assailant becomes incapacitated giving you enough time to get away and phone the cops. The 50, 000 volts travels through the wires to probes that will penetrate clothing and skin to over-ride a person’s central nervous system instantly debilitating them.

Using a taser is very simple to use; because it’s very similar to a hand gun, in that you load a cartridge, point it and then shoot. The X26c and m26c both come with laser beams to help you hit your target.

After much debate I made the decision to buy the Taser m26c, since it is less expensive than the X26c. So far I'm very happy with the unit and hope I will never have to utilize it. However, now my wife and loved ones feel much better protected with having it in the house and I don’t have to be concerned about taking a person life.

No comments: